Launch your robotic applications on our platform.
voluptate macsit ntium doloremque laudantium totam nulabore
dolore magna aliquat enim.
Cutting edge platform for
Featuring the NXTOS a new operating system to manage your robotic needs, NXT provides a secure by design platform for building your robotic hardware and applications. Learn more about our first vehicle for security operations.
A versatile platform that provides support for your hardware, software and applications
A fully functional Command Console our next generation operations center.
NXT has a product for both indoor and outdoor security setups
Our solutions work across multiple industries and applications, learn more about how we can adapt to help you with your needs.
We use a broad range of technologies both software and hardware to make our products robust and effective for a wide range of applications.
Labore et dolore magna aliqua uat enimla adul minim veniama quis nostrud ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip.
– 4 Tamper Proof Cameras
– Configurable SSD storage for Videos
– Dual Led Lights
– Emergency Flashing Amber Light
– Annunciator (86db)
– Save video to on-board DVR or remote Network Video Recorder (NVR)
– Sensors: Gas, Open Flame, Acoustic (gunshots, breaking glass, etc.)
– Notification via e-mail, SMS or API integration
– INSIGHT Platform Connectivity for Automatic Dispatching
– Vandal/Tamper Resistant Casing for Cameras
– Cloud / On Premise, Point and Click Route Creation
– Allows for 250 pounds of Customer Payload
– AES encrypted radio, Wi-Fi and 3G/4G Connectivity (optional)
NXT Robotics works with cutting-edge hardware and software technologies to create amazing security solutions. Both our indoor and outdoor solutions feature various technologies including a variety of sensors, cameras, motors, and materials.
NXT Robotics is a San Diego-based company with multiple locations. Our Headquarters are located in beautiful Downtown San Diego and our engineering office is located in Clairemont Mesa – one of San Diego’s key industrial regions. Our manufacturing facility is located in Reno, NV. Visit our Proving Grounds.